7" x 8"
- Storing small-sized produce and snacks like half a lemon or avocado, end of a cucumber, handful of cherries
10" x 11"
- Storing cheese and medium-sized produce (half a bell pepper or grapefruit)
- Packing snacks on the go (nuts, fruit, cookies, you name it)
- Covering a Mason jar or small bowl
13" x 14"
- Storing larger produce (bunch of kale, asparagus, carrots or celery)
- Covering a bowl or pie dish
- Wrapping a big block of cheese
17" x 23"
- Keeping bread fresh
- Covering platters or casserole dishes
- Proofing dough
- Rolling out cookies and pie crust
14" x 52"
- All your food storage needs
13" x 13"
- Packing sandwiches for school lunch, work, and weekend adventures