Digital Marketing Manager
We’re seeking a data-savvy, results-driven digital marketer to drive profitable DTC growth and implement a seamless end-to-end user experience across the customer journey. This role is responsible for developing and implementing a synergistic strategy for promotions, pricing and presence across online selling platforms and key digital touchpoints. They will concept and implement digital marketing campaigns focused on acquiring new users and fostering loyalty and engagement with existing users, implementing a comprehensive, full-funnel marketing strategy. They will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure digital sales channels meet or exceed key performance metrics and revenue goals. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of growing revenue in digital marketing and sales channels, brings a keen understanding of the right tools to influence behavior at each stage of the customer journey and takes a systematic, data-driven approach to experimentation and optimization.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement an integrated strategy for promotions, pricing, and presence across eCommerce platforms (beeswrap.com, Amazon, Walmart Seller Central), DSV partners, and wholesale e-tailers that delivers DTC and business revenue goals.
- Plan and execute campaigns across the customer journey and key digital channels including digital advertising, email marketing/CRM, website, and social media to acquire new customers and improve engagement and loyalty with existing customers.
- Lead digital marketing & eCommerce budget, unit forecasting, and inventory planning for beeswrap.com, Amazon, and online marketplaces. Collaborate with finance and production to ensure financial goals are being met and operational activities are being done in the most efficient, cost-effective manner.
- Oversee and analyze reporting of all digital marketing activities against performance and financial targets. Make recommendations to optimize or scale.
- Oversee Intellectual Property protection, providing strategic guidance to maintain brand integrity and market share across online selling platforms.
- Manage eCommerce & Email Marketing Specialist, external agencies, and vendors, ensuring activities are strategically aligned and performance and revenue goals are met
- Develop structured A/B testing and optimization processes, leveraging creative, messaging, and targeting/segmentation. Oversee implementation and analysis, sharing applicable insights with the broader team.
- Identify the resources required to improve site performance and experience, working with internal and external partners to implement necessary updates
- Monitor and optimize SEO to improve discoverability.
- Evaluate emerging trends and technologies, providing recommendations that offer best in class user experience and maintain Bee’s Wrap’s position as category leader
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing and eCommerce
- Data-driven decision maker and problem solver
- Strong communication, organization, and prioritization skills
- Team player; works well with colleagues of all levels and departments
- Technical knowledge of Shopify, Amazon Seller Central, Google Analytics, Klaviyo, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Walmart Seller Center, Alibaba IPP, Amazon Brand Registry
Office located in Middlebury, Vermont.
Bee’s Wrap is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, place of birth, crime victim status, age, or disability (or any other classification protected by law).
To apply, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Digital Marketing Manager."